How to care for your 100% Lambswool
Lambswool knitwear can be hand washed or dry-cleaned. We recommend hand washing frequently following these simple guidelines:
1. Soak garment in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
2. Squeeze suds gently through fabric do not rub, wring or stretch the garment.
3. Rinse thoroughly but carefully in clean lukewarm water.
4. A short, light spin in a washing machine will remove most of the water.
5. Smooth garment back into original shape and place flat on a towel dry naturally away from direct heat such as radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
6. When dry press lightly with a cool iron.